Lady Noir Lady Noir

Pretty good

The third was the best. (Especially for use of Money by Pink Floyd.) The second seemed slightly pointless, the first had some slow animation, but the last was short and sweet. Not the worst flash I've seen, not at all.

Pico Fantasy Pico Fantasy

Little short...

But enjoyable :)

Extra points for music from Karin ending.

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Amazing

Everything that makes Newgrounds, Newgrounds.

Awesome.

Christmas Bratz Style Christmas Bratz Style

Not bad.

The pants were pretty flambouyant. (Probably spelled that wrong) Suits this time of year, though it may be a bit out of place later in the year.

Pico1.5 Casandras Revenge Pico1.5 Casandras Revenge

An unfortunatly long review (By my stadards)

Casandra is a girl. I know you've gotten a ton of reviews saying this, but I have plenty evidence.
#1: Tom Fulp himself stated that Casandra is a girl possessed by a male alien. It's as simple as that. I could stop there, but I like rambling.
#2: For God's sake, her NAME is CASANDRA. I feel bad for any male being carrying the name Cassandra.
#3: Cyclops said "Casandra must have a crush on you"
#4: Lipstick and nailpolish. Yes, I know she's goth, but boys that wear make-up are emo, not goth. (In a usual sense, anyways.)
#5: When Pico Roulette worked, Casandra... well, look it up. It makes me sick typing it.

As for the actual game, it's hard, but I enjoyed it. I basically destroyed my keyboard to get past Cyclops, and I have yet to pass Hanzou.

Pico Roulette Pico Roulette

Looks like a great game

Just needs to be fixed. Soon. Now. Please.